store so today I’m sharing what I purchased online!
1. 42 Gold Peep Toe Booties (Originally $159.95, marked down to $99.90)
These booties are so cute & remind me of the Kristen Cavallari Chinese Laundry
pair from a few years ago! They’re available in 4 colors and they’re fully stocked!
2. BLANKNYC Next Level Suede Moto Jacket (Originally $188, marked down to $125.90) I love the BLANKNYC suede jackets!! I didn’t pick up one last year & I regretted it! This one is still available in almost all sizes & I sized up to a medium!
3. Topshop Oversized V-Neck Sweater (Originally $68, marked down to $44.90)
Topshop Sweaters are always one of my favorites from the sale so when I saw this
one for under $45 I had to add to my cart!! The cream color is still available in all sizes!
4. Halogen Faux Fur Coat (Originally $149, marked down to $99.90)
I got this coat in store in the leopard print (pic here) and I’m obsessed with it so I had to grab the hunter green while it’s still on sale! I got a size medium so that it’s cozy & oversized!
5. Avec Les Filles Double Face Wool Blend Coat (Originally $300, marked down to $199.90) I’ve been looking for a coat this pattern since Meghan Markle wore a similar
Burberry coat in early 2018!! I had to invest in this one because I know I’ll wear it for YEARS!
Are you guys still shopping the #nsale?! What were your fav buys??